Findlay Publishing Company / Broadcast Division Commenting Policy
The Findlay Publishing Company / Broadcast Division (WBUK-WFIN-WKXA/Findlay-OH & WCSI-WINN-WKKG-WWWY/Columbus-IN) Facebook sites are an open forum for comments and feedback on our published stories. However, The Findlay Publishing Company / Broadcast Division reserves the right to remove any comment, report users for misconduct, and block users who abuse the commenting system in any way. The Findlay Publishing Company / Broadcast Division screens comments as much as it can, but will not be held responsible for any misconduct by a user or between users.
- The content of all comments on our Facebook page are immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be read by to the general public.
- The Findlay Publishing company / Broadcast Division reserves the right to delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups. This also includes any abbreviations or variations of words with the same meaning.
- The Findlay Publishing company / Broadcast Division will delete comments that contain another person’s personal information such as home address, personal phone number, etc.
- The Findlay Publishing company / Broadcast Division will delete comments that are clearly off-topic or that promote services or products.
- The Findlay Publishing company / Broadcast Division will delete any “mass commenting”, duplicate and/or repetitive posting on multiple stories.
- The Findlay Publishing company / Broadcast Division has the right to challenge any negative review of itself on our Facebook page.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
- Do not post personally identifiable information such as Social Security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Comments containing this information will be removed.
- The Findlay Publishing company / Broadcast Division does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove posted comments, report users or block user that do not adhere to these standards.