- Travis Kelce is rumored to be “hanging out” with Taylor Swift, and the world can’t get enough of it, including the NFL.
- During Sunday’s broadcast of his big game with the Chiefs, NFL announcer Ian Eagle snuck in a Swift reference after Kelcie scored his first touchdown of the season against the Jags.
- As Travis and his teammates celebrated, he said, “Kelce finds a blank space for the score!” His broadcasting partner didn’t seem to catch on, but everyone picked up on it.
- He kept it going, saying Kelce was able to shake it off, considering he didn’t play last week following an injury.
- The dating rumors started last week after The Messenger reported they’ve been “quietly” seeing each other.
- “She saw him when she was in NYC a few weeks ago,” the insider said.
- Back in July, Travis revealed on his podcast that he tried shooting his shot with Taylor during one of her concerts but was denied at the time. It looks like Taylor may be coming around.